What services do BCS provide?
We assist Higher Education Institutions with strategy design and implementation. We provide expert advice on EU policies and EU programmes in education, research and innovation, e.g. the future Erasmus + or Horizon 2020 programmes or the ERA Chairs .
We offer management support to international networks in education.
Our approach is to put together teams of specialists based on the areas of work to be covered. Our teams work closely with our clients’ decision-makers. We take a consultative approach and work closely in identifying areas of analysis and in need of improvement.
Strategic advice to higher education institutions
We assist higher education institutions in the design and implementation of fit-for-purpose strategies to bring about lasting transformational changes and improvement of strategic profile and reputation. We work closely with senior management in setting realistic strategic goals for future development, building on the uniqueness of institutions. We can assist with:
- Strategic advice to enhance excellence: strategy formulation and implementation
- Change management and implementation processes
- Large and small scale project management
- Institutional culture and engagement
- Leadership and executive development programmes
- Performance management, benchmarking, indicators and accountability
Research, evaluation and analysis
We provide research and evaluation based on clients' needs. These involve quantitative and qualitative approaches. We can help with dissemination and knowledge sharing of results.
We offer the following range of services:
- Qualitative research: interviews, focus groups, case studies
- Quantitative research: face-to-face or online surveys, data analysis, stakeholder consultation
- Impact assessment and evaluation of EU programmes and projects in education, research and innovation
- Identifying good practices through benchmarking
Products can range from studies, reports, handbooks, toolkits to guidelines or online tools.
Management services to membership (international) organizations and associations in (higher) education
We can assist with the entire network management from membership management, network management (executive committees, working task forces), organization of network events (international conferences, workshops), publications and applying for EU funding.