Global networks in higher education
Providing advice and support to EFMD, a large association of some 900 business schools, universities, public and private organisations in around 90 countries worldwide.
- Directing the wide portfolio of EFMD global conferences and networking activities:
- Two large conferences
- Smaller 100-participant thematic conferences on undergraduate education, master programmes, doctoral education, the MBA, executive education, international/external relations (including alumni), career services and regional conferences
- Directing six leadership and development programmes:
Providing the Network Secretariat to HUMANE, Heads of University Administration Network in Europe, a large network of some 170 heads of administration in 26 countries.
- Providing all membership services for the HUMANE network
- Logistics for seminars, conferences and training programmes
- Membership management
- Financial management
- Web and e-marketing support
- Working directly with the Chair and Board
- Directed MODERN European Platform higher education modernisation (2008-2012) which brought together most associations in the higher education sector in Europe (40 partner organisations; EU-funded Lifelong Learning Structural Network Project)
- Directed EU-Drivers platform – universities driving regional innovation (2009-2012) which brought together academia, business and regional authorities (EU-funded Lifelong Learning Structural Network Project); close work with European Commission (DGEAC, DG RTD and DG Regio) for regional engagement and innovation under the Smart Specialisation Strategy