In order for BCS to provide you with the relevant service(s), we collect personal data for correspondence purposes, including electronic correspondence and/or detailed service provision.
BCS strives for transparency and trust when it comes to protecting your privacy and we aim to clearly explain how we collect and process your information. This policy outlines how we collect and use different types of personal information, and the reasons for doing so.
This privacy statement is regularly reviewed. This current version was published in May 2018 to coincide with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What kind of information do we collect?
1. Personal data is collected when experts and freelance individuals are contracted to work for BCS. This is the personal data that is collected:
- Name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, full curriculum vitae
- When financial transactions occur: financial details, VAT number.
2. For individuals and institutions requesting information about our services or to ask a question using the contact form
- Name and email address
Duration the Personal Data is kept
BCS does not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
How does BCS use your information?
Any information BCS collects from its users may be used in one of the following ways:
· For experts and freelance individuals – to efficiently effect the contractual agreement between the two parties
· For individuals and institutions requesting information - to reply to your specific questions or request for services
BCS does not provide any newsletters or mailings, so BCS does not keep mailing lists.
Your personal data, including e-mail addresses, is never sold, exchanged, transferred, and/or provided to any other company/organisation.
BCS, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If BCS does hold personal data about you, you can request to have access to the information at any time.
How does BCS protect my information?
BCS places a great deal of care and attention in making sure that your data is secure and protected and we have a variety of security measures in place to maintain the safety of your personal information to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies recognised as accepted standards within the IT sector.
Relationships with Third Parties
BCS does not have any partnerships or special relationships with advertising bodies. BCS does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information.
Some organisations, however, process the data on our behalf.
User rights with regard to Personal data
Experts and freelance individuals have the right to:
- access their Personal data and to be informed about its use
- correct their Personal data
- have their Personal data deleted
- restrict the use of their Personal data
- ask for the portability of their Personal data.
To exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please send an email to info(at)bcs-consult.net
Any concerns? Contact us
- by e-mail: info(at)bcs-consult.net
- by telephone: ++352 269 532 49
- by post: Burquel Consultancy Services (BCS) sàrl, 19 Route de Bastogne, bte 66, 9638 Pommerloch, Luxembourg